October 2021…/ Four Seasons Fairways is thrilled to release full plans for their Active Living Week in November 2021, hosted by Amy Williams MBE. From 21st – 28th November, Skeleton Olympic Gold Medallist, Amy Williams MBE will spend the week with guests who will have the opportunity to join her for a range of stretch and mobility classes in the grounds of the resort, HIIT, Full Body Burn, Core & Abs sessions. Guests will also have the chance to join her for a bike tour of the local area as well as taking to the water for a Kayak Safari along the Ria Formosa. Activities will be tailored to suit all ages, levels and fitness abilities!
Full details of the classes and extras have now been announced and include:
- Welcome drinks with Amy: A chance to meet Amy and have an informal chat
- Active Stretch & Mobility Class: A gentle mobility session and stretch, working your whole body, steadily flowing through a routine from head to toe. This session will leave guests feeling relaxed and energised.
- Kayak Safari with Amy along the Ria Formosa nature reserve, a scenic swirl of seawater lagoons, sandy islands, salt marshlands and diverse bird life.
- HIIT Class: Wake up, get the body fired up and working. This class will get your endorphins flowing. A whole-body workout to get the heart rate high and the body working. All levels still welcome, there will be different levels per exercise.
- Bike Tour: Join Amy for a gentle bike tour of Quinta do Lago.
- Full Body Burn Class: A low impact workout that will get your muscles working hard in a short amount of time! Working back-to-back exercise targeting legs, glutes, upper body and abs.
- 5KM Run: Join Amy for a 5KM run in Quinta do Lago.
- Core & Abs Class: Getting the core switched on, and the abs working. Low level core stability exercise to help with posture, balance and stability, then working up to some harder exercise for those that want an extra little ab burn!
“If you’re lacking motivation, finding someone to exercise with can be a great support, so come and join me in November for Active Living Week at Four Seasons Fairways. Sharing ideas, being able to help, push and encourage each other, knowing you’re not alone and being held accountable can make a big difference” commented Amy. “Keeping active and getting fit can be about toning up and shifting weight but daily activity, no matter how basic is so important for general wellbeing, a healthy heart and for good mental health. I am so thrilled to be heading out to Four Seasons Fairways next month – there’s nothing like a change of scene and the feeling of sun on your skin to spur you on and now is the time to prioritise time for yourself and also, most importantly your health.”
Active Living Week with Amy Williams
Join Amy Williams MBE for an exclusive Active Living Week 21st – 28th November 2021 from £725pp www.fourseasonsfairways.com. Guests will receive all the benefits off the Active Living Package *plus four morning stretch/fitness classes, kayak safari, run, bike ride along the Ria Formosa and a meet & greet with Amy.
*Price based on 2 guests sharing a villa/apartment for x7 nights with daily a la carte breakfast at VIVO restaurant, VIP welcome with fruit & mineral water upon arrival, mountain bike hire for duration of the stay, complimentary access to tennis courts including racket hire and balls, x2 complimentary PT classes, 5km run of the week and complimentary fresh oranges delivered to the villa. Supplement for additional guests sharing the same villa available, T&C’s apply, transfers and flights not included. See website for full details.
Further Information on Four Seasons Fairways
Just a 3hr flight from the UK and with a wealth of facilities on site, Four Seasons Fairways is surrounded by some of Quinta do Lago’s world class golf courses and is just a stone’s throw from the beach and stunning Ria Formosa nature reserve, a scenic swirl of seawater lagoons, sandy islands, salt marshlands and diverse bird life, making it the perfect setting for walking, running and cycling.
Four Seasons Fairways, one of the Algarve’s most prestigious villa resorts is nestled within the privacy and security of the Ria Formosa nature reserve in Quinta do Lago. This discreet and elegant private resort features 132 villas and apartments set in beautifully landscaped gardens with each featuring its own pool or jacuzzi, terrace or garden area and outdoor BBQ/cooking station. It is also home to a Clubhouse boasting Kids’ Club, two restaurants, wine cellar, treatment rooms and stunning indoor-outdoor bar.
Four Seasons Fairways is also home to two stunning heated pools (indoor & outdoor), fully equipped gym and two tennis courts where guests can brush up on their racket, fitness and court movement skills with the professional tennis coach*. For those that enjoy lower intensity sports, yoga & tai chi are available*, bikes can be hired to explore the local area and Four Seasons Fairways is conveniently located close to a stunning stretch of beach and the beautiful Ria Formosa. Quinta do Lago is also famed for its golf (Four Seasons Fairways guests benefit from reduced green fees) and you really are spoiled for choice with numerous championship courses on your doorstep including Quinta North & South, Pinheiros Altos, Laranjal and San Lorenzo which offers stunning views of the Ria Formosa.
*Professional tennis coaching, yoga & tai chi all available on request.