Travel Forward, the new technology focused event co-located with WTM London, is welcoming an impressive line-up of new exhibitors, validating the event’s appeal across the entire digital travel ecosystem.
The inaugural Travel Forward will take place at ExCeL London from 5 – 7 November 2018. Nearly 90 exhibitors are already confirmed (89).
The success of the Travel Tech Show @ WTM was the foundation for the launch of Travel Forward, with a number of regular exhibitors rebooking space.
However, the decision to upgrade and rebrand the travel technology focus as a stand-alone event, with a specifically sourced audience comprising buyers with purchasing responsibility for technology, is heralding the appearance of fresh names to the exhibitor list.
The 19 businesses making their debut at Travel Forward are:
- Busso Connecting Business – an end-to-end booking platform based in the important travel technology hub of Palma, Mallorca.
- Cardpay – an online payments business set up in 2009.
- Criton Apps – an Edinburgh-based developer of apps for hotels, which picked up £5 million funding in October 2017.
- Cretan Holidays – a Greece-based destination management company, Cretan Holidays is a leading company in the Tourist Industry since its establishment in 1972.
- Davinci Travel Systems – a Czech Republic-based online booking and management of group reservations at hotels which works more effectively by using modern IT technology.
- Ecommpay – a London-based payments business with seven offices globally, employing more than 500 payment experts, 150 of whom are technology specialists
- Ericsoft – an Italy-based hospitality software solutions with the aim to provide innovative software solutions to the hospitality industry to improve the efficiency of managerial and administrative operations.
- EXP 360 – a Berlin-based provider offering end-to-end and standalone virtual reality and 360-degree video solutions.
- Gimmonix Technologies – a UK based travel tech firm whose aggregation and distribution platform Travolutionary handled one million bookings in 2017.
- HotelPartner – a German yield management specialist which has recently opened an office in Uruguay, its first outside Europe.
- Hospitality Industry Club – an organiser of content-led offline networking events across Europe for hoteliers.
- Insky Solutions – A business solutions company based in Zagreb, Croatia which uses CRM philosophy to understand and to create solution according to specific clients.
- North Events – a communication, consulting and virtual reality production agency, mainly working with the Greek tourism industry.
- Pathway Consulting Group Limited – A niche/start-up consulting and advisory practice focussing on sourcing, procurement, cost and asset management optimisation.
- Paymentwall – a San Francisco-based global payments specialist that operates in 200 countries, mainly active in gaming but looking to grow its dedicated travel business.
- ResponseIQ – an instant callback specialist which connects call centre staff with website visitors in real-time.
- Tetractys Technologies – a Greek startup focussed on using innovative technologies within travel distribution to give smaller firms the scale to compete with bigger players.
- 15toGo – the first decentralised app for group traveling where you MATCH with new people to travel with, BOOK hassle-free and TRAVEL for less.
- Whym Global – whym is a live translation app that gives travellers anywhere in the world, at any time of day, access to a professional interpreter.