WTM Africa registration is now open! With registration officially open, the local and international travel sectors are gearing up for a bigger and better year than ever with WTM Africa 2017, Africa’s most extraordinary B2B travel exhibition. Taking place at the Cape Town International Convention Centre from 19 to 21 April 2017, WTM Africa is set to once again showcase the beauty of the African continent, while providing the opportunity for travel trade members to plan ahead on travel deals that are expected to top the impressive US$333-million worth of business conducted since its inception.
In addition to the quality exhibition attendees of WTM Africa can expect, a number of innovations have been made to enhance WTM Africa 2017, including:
• A host of international speakers from across the globe will focus on pertinent topics affecting the modern travel industry, as well as look to identify trends in the African travel market
• New to WTM Africa in 2017, the Outbound Conference Theatre will invite travel agents to learn more about the international destinations that are right on our doorstep
• Enhancements have been made to the Speed Networking programme, with each session extended to 90 minutes
• The matchmaking and diary system has also been improved with the functionality to request meetings with fellow exhibitors and the ability to block out times in the diary
• Exhibitor workshops ahead of WTM 2017 will be conducted in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban during February and March.
In addition, a White Glove Service means that training can also be done on a one-on-one basis Members of the travel trade and its associated media excited about attending next year’s show in Cape Town are encouraged to register for WTM Africa 2017 by visiting www.wtmafrica.com and submitting their applications.
About WTM Africa WTM Africa is a vibrant, culturally diverse, must attend business-to-business travel and tourism event, with a diverse range of destinations and industry sectors to African and International travel professionals. Join travel professionals from 77 countries and regions over three days in Cape Town, South Africa. WTM Africa is an international event providing a platform to showcase your products to serious buyers. www.wtmafrica.com About Reed Exhibitions Reed Exhibitions is a leading global player in the world of exhibitions and part of RELX Group, one of South Africa’s largest and most successful business events companies. Reed Exhibitions brings over 50 years of experience in developing, marketing, selling and organising exhibitions, events, conferences and meetings. For more information, contact: Robyn Elford – RedLip PR email@example.com +27 (0) 83 460 5751