Every year remarkable new responsible businesses and destinations are ‘discovered’ and recognised through the World Responsible Tourism Awards. Entering is an opportunity to showcase the impact you are having and what you have achieved. Being recognised will bring you a business advantage. If you know of businesses and destinations doing good work and taking responsibility, please nominate them and encourage them to apply. The Judges can only select from amongst those that apply. Free to enter, the Awards provide an opportunity to showcase your achievements on a global stage. Entries can still be submitted for India (until 30 Jun 2022) and the Rest of the World (until 31 Aug 2022). Those winning Gold in the regional awards are entered for the World Responsible Tourism Awards presented at WTM London in November. Enter here
Here are the categories for the Awards:
- Decarbonising Travel & Tourism,
- Sustaining Employees and Communities through the Pandemic,
- Destinations Building Back Better Post-COVID,
- Increasing Diversity in Tourism: How inclusive is our industry?
- Reducing Plastic Waste in the Environment
- Growing the Local Economic Benefit
- Access for the differently-abled as travellers, employees and holidaymakers.
- Increasing tourism’s contribution to natural heritage and biodiversity
- Conserving water and improving water security and supply for neighbours
- Contributing to cultural heritage
Take part in the World Responsible Tourism Awards by nominating yourself or a business you know today! Click here to enter.