The second day of the event, 3/04, has conferences that range from how the future technology is going to affect tourism to how to reach tour agencies and make a profit
WTM Latin America, the main travel and tourism event in Latin America in the B2B segment, comprises three intense days of face-to-face contact that enable exhibitors, visitors and market players to increase their network of contacts and generate profitable business. The event is in its seventh edition and takes place between 2 and 4 April in Expo Center Norte in São Paulo. Below is yet another programme of the conferences that will be held on the second day of the event, 3 April, in the Inspire Theatre, each of which last 30 minutes. Take a look and make a note in your diary.
3 April – Wednesday
Subject:WTM Responsible Tourism Programme: Where next with Certification?
13:00 – 1400
Moderators: Gustavo Pinto, Senior Analyst, Euromonitor International
- Alexandre Eliasquevitch Garrido, working group coordinator for the ISO in Sustainable Tourism (ISO/TC228/WG 13) and Coordinator of the Studies Committee of the ABNT in Sustainable Tourism – Sextante Consultoria;
- Erica Lobos, Manager for Mexico and Latin America – Earth Check;
- Teresa Llusá, Social Director – Bioenergía Andina/Green Tourism
Subject: Get your business online with Google My Business
14:15 – 15:00
Speakers: Rafael Bacchereti Azevedo, Product Manager, Google My Business, for Latin America
Subject: Consumer Trends: Rethinking Hospitality
15:15 – 15:45
Speaker: Carolina Sass de Haro, Market Specialist, Latin America, Phocuswright Inc.
Subject: The purpose behind the results: How to capture the soul of travel agencies and obtain a profit from it?
16:00 – 16:30
Speaker: Augusto Roque – Consultant at Reinvent Consultoria & RH
Subject:A Company to Fall in Love with – how to make your company attractive to talented professionals
16:45 – 17:15
- Mariana Aldrigui, Professor and Researcher, USP
- Tricia Neves Levy, Market Specialist, Latin America, Phocuswright Inc.
- Claire Steiner, Sales Director for Brazil, Travel and Tourism Institute (United Kingdom)
Open to: travel and tourism professionals; members of the press (restricted credentials for publishers, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and bloggers/influencers); government authorities and buyers (only those buyers who meet the program’s criteria can receive a WTM Buyers’ Club badge).
WTM Latin America 2019
Venue: Expo Center Norte, Rua José Bernardo Pinto, 333, V. Guilherme – São Paulo
Date/Time: 2-4 April (2 and 3/04, from 12:00 to 20:00 and 4/04, from 12:00 to 18:00)