World Travel Market (WTM) London today announced thatTravelport, a global technology company that powers travel bookings for hundreds of thousands of suppliers worldwide, is the latest global travel technology leader to confirm its return to this year’s event. As an exhibitor, the Travelport team will be on-site at Booth N11-430 to demonstrate its latest technology tools and features designed to help leisure agents and corporate travel managers easily search, sell and service trips.
Travelport is the only technology company that has built a travel retailing platform for travel agencies. The Travelport+ platform is designed specifically to give leisure and business travel agents the ability to deliver modern retailing experiences, with more personalization, better self-service, and simpler trip management. The latest updates to Travelport+ that will be showcased at WTM London 2023, include:
- Smartpoint Cloud: Travelport’s cloud-native point-of-sale (POS) solution, Smartpoint Cloud, gives agents more choice, greater selling potential, and more time to dedicate to selling and servicing customers. It also allows agents using Travelport+ to work their way, with more automation to make life easier.
- Travelport+ with Deem for corporate trips: Earlier this year, Travelport acquired Deem, a leading corporate booking and travel management tool. Now that integration is complete, Deem with Travelport+ provides business travelers and corporate bookers a quick, easy way to find the right trip options with more choice while staying within policy.
- NDC content and servicing: Travelport NDC solutions offer everything agents need to search, compare and book NDC fares within one user-friendly workflow with the ability to seamlessly manage cancellations and modifications for NDC bookings. Travelport’s complete NDC solutions for many of the world’s largest carriers are now live in Travelport+, including Air France-KLM, American Airlines, British Airways, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, United Airlines, and more.
- Enhanced carbon emission estimates for flights: Travelport is making it easier for agents and travellers to choose carbon-conscious trip options with transparent flight emission estimates, calculated using the publicly accessible Travel Impact Model (TIM), which has been developed by Google in partnership with the Travalyst coalition.
- Content Curation Layer (CCL): This new Travelport+ feature uses powerful artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning (ML) capabilities to provide agents and travelers a more modern retailing experience with faster search responses, more relevant results, greater accuracy and more control over what options are displayed.