Johannesburg, Wednesday 10 July 2019 – As the foremost annual gathering of African travel and tourism leaders, the Africa Tourism Leadership Forum and Awards 2019, will provide an ideal platform for private sector executives, policy-makers, political leaders, entrepreneurs and young people to determine real priorities for economic growth through travel, tourism, hospitality, aviation and tourism infrastructure development.
To be hosted by the KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Government from 27 and 29 August, the Africa Tourism Leadership Forum and Awards (ATLF and Awards), including the Youth in Tourism in Tourism Innovation Summit will bring together African travel and tourism thought leaders from public and private sector across Africa and the rest of the world to Durban. These leaders and delegates will hold discussions on the transformation for intra-Africa travel.
Among the priority areas of focus are:
- how to stimulate intra-African travel through though leadership and progressive policies;
- how to boost the levels of intra-African travel through improved connectivity and investment in tourism infrastructure;
- how African hotel brands can enhance their brand equity in the global marketplace;
- how to unlock the economic value of the continent’s Meetings, Incentives Conferences and Exhibitions/Event (MICE) and/business events sector;
- how African countries can mobilise the private sector to harness the benefits of the multilevel Chinese outbound market;
- what insights can be drawn from the African best practice in leveraging wildlife and biodiversity as strategic tourism assets;
- how to create a truly pan-african hotel brand and tourism industry and
- how the private and public sector can mainstream youth and women empowerment for the development of Africa’s travel and tourism industry.
The Forum will also include the Youth in Tourism Innovation Summit, CEOs & Executives Dialogue, ministerial – private sector round table discussions, expert presentations and interactive panel discussions, public-private insights and case studies. Speakers and attendees include ministers, business leaders, policy-makers, as well as innovators.
Delegates will enjoy an unrivaled networking platform with top decision-makers, identification of new business opportunities and learning from the thought leaders as well as world-class experts on how to navigate challenges in growing and positioning your business.
Space is limited so, please visit – www.tourismleadershipforum.africa to REGISTER for complimentary attendance now and/or for awards nominations and Youth in Tourism Innovators competition. Contact the on +27 (0)81 303 7030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information or any media related questions relating to WTM Africa, please contact RedLip PR:
+27 83 460 5751
Casey van Niekerk
+27 82 214 7582