Organized by WTM Latin America, the award reflects the strategy of establishing an even closer dialogue with Latin America. Registration until 14/2.
Reaching its fourth edition in 2024, the WTM Latin America Responsible Tourism Award has six categories aligned with the Latin American reality of the travel industry.
Each of them gets approval from specialist entities from different countries in Latin America: Acotur – Asociación Colombiana de Turismo Responsable; Adventure Travel Trade Association; Fundación Panameña Turismo Sostenible; Instituto Vivejar; La Mano del Mono; e Winta – World Indigenous Tourism Alliance.
Register online at WTM Latin America. up to 14th february in the following categories:
- Best initiatives for biodiversity conservation
- Best initiatives to promote diversity, equity and inclusion in tourism
- Best initiatives to promote socio-economic impact and peacebuilding through tourism
- Best networking initiatives to promote responsible tourism in destinations
- Best initiatives for Indigenous and/or Traditional Communities tourism
- Best initiatives for climate change mitigation
The awards ceremony is scheduled for April 16, during WTM Latin America 2024, which takes place between April 15 and 17, at Expo Center Norte, in São Paulo.